District Secretary & Treasurer Training
Goal / idea
- To ensure that the officers know what is expected of them in their function as secretary/ treasurer in their district or nation.
- To develop district/ nation officers’ competencies to run in a qualitative way the leadership within the districts and the nation. (know how to run the districts and specifically the office of secretary/ treasurer)
- Getting to know colleague- scretaries/ treasurers from the other districts/ nations
- Understanding duties, roles, responsibilities,… of the secretary/ treasurer towards the clubs, the district, KIE, KI,…
- Getting familiar with administration and data entry in case of secretaries OR balance and bookkeeping duties in case of treasurers
- Sharing practices of the office of secreary/ treasurer
District/ Nation secretaries 2021-22
District/ Nation treasurers 2021-22
No interpreting is foreseen, so participants who don’t master English adequately are requested to foresee a Kiwanian friend who can translate simultaneous for them at their own home place while participating in the webinar.
Being in office as district/ nation secretary or treasurer.
- 19h00: start of the webinar
- 21h00: end of the webinar
You’re not logged in or registered so please do that using the below button and come back to this event to enrol.