Goal / idea
Over 90% of all successful cyber-attacks start with some type of social engineering like phishing and 95% of all security incidents involve human error. Learn how to identify and handle the most common and successful types of cyber threats & attacks to keep yourself and your club safer.
The cyber bootcamp will show you how to:
• Explain common cyber terms (phishing, smishing, spoofing)
• Identify the “Phishy” part of a link, URL, Web address etc.
• Identify and safely handle a shortened URL
• Identify and safely handle “Smishing” texts
• Leverage the Stop, Look and Think rule
• Leverage the Red Flag rule
• Leverage the When in doubt, throw it out rule
• Identify email spoofing
• Safely handle suspicious emails
• Be safe when traveling (airport, cafe, etc.)
• Limit your attack surface for yourself & your club
All Kiwanians in Europe interested in the topic
All Club leaders 2021-22
All lieutenant Governors 2022-22
All district and nation leaders 2021-22
All Kiwanis trainers 2021-22
Interpretation is foreseen in Dutch, French, German and Italian
- 19h00: start of the webinar
- 20h30: end of the webinar
You’re not logged in or registered so please do that using the below button and come back to this event to enrol.