Kiwanis MeetUps Webinar
Goal / idea
Wondering what a Kiwanis Meeup Event is? Join us on this webinar to learn about this new way of attracting new members and creating new clubs! We believe that being a Kiwanian is not a matter of pure logic decision that can be transferred by words only. Rather it is a matter of heart and emotion. What you get as a Kiwanian is a whole collection of experiences and people you get to meet via Kiwanis. This is the core essence we want to bring to people outisde Kiwanis through Meetups.
- To learn about the essence of Meetups and ideas to create a Meetup Event
- To get you acquinted with the Kiwanis Meetup Events Manual
- To learn about the different phases of organizing Meetups: things to do before, during, and after a Meetup Event.
- Learn about the target audience with special focus on Young Professionals
All club leaders 2021-22
All lieutenant governors 2021-22
All district and nation leaders 2021-22
All Kiwanis trainers 2021-22
All Kiwanians in Europe with an interest in membership growth
No interpreting is foreseen, so participants who don’t master English adequately are requested to foresee a Kiwanian friend who can translate simultaneous for them at their own home place while participating in the webinar.
This webinar is open for every Kiwanian who wants to take initiative to increase the membership, and who wants to commit herself/himself to recruit new members for existing / new clubs.
- 19h30: start of the webinar
- 21h00: end of the webinar
You’re not logged in or registered so please do that using the below button and come back to this event to enrol.